- Each month, I write a monthly newspaper column for The Suburban News Publications.
- My article, Mommy Bloggers was published in print for Columbus Monthly magazine.
- I also write for the Discovering Ohio blog.
- You will also find me on LifeHacker and TipNut for my post, Get more space in your refrigerator.
- Apartment Therapy’s The Kitchen featured Lemon Shake-Ups.
- The Budget Ecoist featured Loving Your Laundry, for my love affair with the laundry.
- Rookie Moms featured my post Dining in a Wine List Restaurant.
- Stroller Derby featured my post tutorial on Handprint Turkeys, “a step up from paper. “
- BlogNosh featured two of my posts: 13 Fixes for Tired Moms and Teaching Science, Ice Cream in a Can featured on Blog Nosh here and here.
- The Craft Crow featured, Turn A Footprint Into A Ghost, Scented Stones, and Casper and Casper Junior.
- I am From, won a writing contest by Owlhaven.
- Seasons won a contest with Scribbit.
The following were received:
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”